5. Slice green beans in thick slices. 6. If you would like a spicy soup, add a small amount of cayenne pepper (red pepper) now ( 1/3 teaspoon is quite a bit as the soup will get spicier as it cooks further). 7. You can use beef or chicken bouillon cubes for seasoning's they have all the salt and flavors you will need. 8. Use about 12 cups of water, cover and put heat on low. It’s a good idea to skip the gym on this week because you’re cutting out so many calories. The secret to the Cabbage Soup Diet lies in the ingredients that you’re eating and the extra calories and fat and sugar that you’re cutting out. You have to stick to the diet exactly to the letter without cheating.
- 1 or 2 diced tomatoes (150 g/ 5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Slice green beans in thick slices. Put in pot
- Few shakes of black pepper
- 2 cans of diced tomato tomatoes
Ask anybody who’s used the Cabbage Soup Diet to lose a few stubborn pounds and you’re sure to here a long list of reasons why it’s their favorite way to lose weight. The ingredients that you need to make the soup and fill out the rest of the week’s menu are all inexpensive and easily available at your local market.
A mid-morning snack can consist of an apple, a half a bowl of cabbage soup and some carrots with tea to drink. Lunch can consist of multiple boiled vegetables and sliced pears and peaches atop a salad, and a bowl of cabbage soup with unsweetened tea. A mid-afternoon snack can be half a bowl of cabbage soup and some kiwis and cranberry juice to drink. Supper can be two bowls of cabbage soup, two oranges, two apples and any other vegetables you feel like eating with water to drink. That’s how you lose so much weight so fast, but that’s also why you’re not supposed to stick to this diet for more than seven days. Some people who go on the Cabbage Soup Diet end up feeling dizzy or week. When they stand up too fast they get a little lightheaded.
Beef and Vegetables: More protein today!
Drink 8-10 glasses of water minimum today. If you dislike beef, have skinless chicken. Have at least two servings of soup. You’ll be so full today! Beef and Vegetables: More protein today! Have up to 20 ounces of beef or chicken. Have broiled white fish instead if you prefer, today only. And if you follow the Cabbage Soup Diet for more than a week, you could run short on key nutrients. Nor does the diet encourage the necessary lifestyle changes you need to make in order to be healthier and have lasting weight loss. The drastic weight loss you might experience with The Cabbage Soup Diet can cause health problems and can be dangerous even when it’s done under a doctor’s supervision. Never start this diet without talking to your doctor first. If she thinks you need a very low-calorie diet, she'll likely show you a much healthier way to go about it.
For the average person, using the seven day Cabbage soup diet is generally safe.
You also need to remember to drink plenty of water while you’re on the diet. Are There Any Health Risks, For the average person, using the seven day Cabbage soup diet is generally safe. Not only will you shed your water weight while on this diet, but most versions of it could actually double as a cleanse, helping you to get rid of any toxins that have built up in your system. Cabbage soup recipes should be tasting and interesting and not bland and boring. That may be partly why cabbage is used as a staple in many cultures. It's nutritious for sure and inexpensive as well especially in season. Weight loss is part of the association with cabbage soup too. Well it lends it's name to a diet that has been around for years. It's a quick weight loss diet that actually has the soup as a key, essential part but there's more to it than soup for sure.