Twitter is often a social media service. Based on the thought of micro-blogging, you’re tied to some variety of characters to speak your message. One thing is for certain, Twitter has challenged everyone to get more succinct inside their communications. So what is Twitter, If you’re not used to understanding this third pillar in the 3 great social support systems, which also include Facebook and LinkedIn, you’ll savor these Twitter facts:
1. Twitter was founded in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams.
2. Twitter is a free tool that allows individuals to send messages back and forth to one another.
3. Twitter messages are text-based and are limited to 140 characters.
4. Twitter can be a free service.
5. As of June 2009, there were around 45 million user accounts.
6. Your Twitter bio is fixed to 160 characters.
7. It is employed by celebrities, authors, politicians, companies along with other well-known figures.
8. A retweet of your message which you received, can easily be sent to your followers by preceding it with the two letters RT.
9. You can create as numerous Twitter accounts as you desire.
10. You can add an image and customize the design of your main Twitter page.
11. You can easily send an individual message, generally known as a principal message utilizing the letter d followed by one particular space, which accompanied by the users name. It’s not advised to make use of Twitter for highly confidential communications.
12. Everything you write on Twitter is indexed and will be found on the web.
13. Twitter integrates with hundreds of other online applications.