Donate a car to help Habitat for Humanity Prince William County’s work to construct, rehab and repair properties in partnership with families in Prince William County, Manassas and Manassas Park.
Did you know that car donations are yet another means that you simply might help our work?
Donating a automobile with Cars for Homes is quick and easy. Also, your donation may be tax deductible.
Why ought to I donate my automobile to Habitat for Humanity Prince William County?
– 100% of internet proceeds from your car donation will come directly to Habitat for Humanity Prince William County and help local families here in our communities.
This car was donated in 2015. While this one is special, we’ll take any automotive if it is entire and has 4 inflated tires so it can be towed!
– You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a automobile. – It’s quick and easy. – Older automobiles are inefficient and burn extra gas while producing extra smog. Learn more about how car donations work.
How do I donate my car in Virginia?
1. Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or name our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
2. You will be asked to supply data in regards to the vehicle, including the make, mannequin, vehicle identification quantity (VIN) and present mileage.
3. If your car is accepted, you’ll be able to then schedule a day and time to have your automotive picked up.
– Virginia will require a Certificate of Title with the intention to donate your car. – To complete your automobile donation to Habitat for Humanity Prince William County, switch your title by coming into the title of the agency that processes our automobile donations, Advanced REMARKETING Services in the buyer/purchaser subject. Then, PRINT and Sign your name in the seller/owner subject Exactly as it appears at the top of the title.